Tomorrow’s Talent Theatre School Policy for Management of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Students and Staff
Students and staff with cough, fever or shortness of breath should be advised to remain at home. All staff and students should follow general principles of hygiene to prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Washing hands often, particularly after using public transport
- before leaving home
- on arrival at the school
- after using the toilet
- after breaks
- before food preparation
- before eating any food, including snacks
- before leaving the school
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in a bin;
- avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands;
- avoiding close contact with people who are unwell;
- cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- if soap and water are not available, using an alcohol based sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol.
The school will continue to operate as normal in all other matters than those stated above unless directed by government advice or Public Health England to do otherwise.
The school will communicate any change to this policy directly to those affected. It is very important that any student, member of staff or parent lets the school know as soon as possible if they believe that they may have been exposed to the virus, or if they have travelled to one of the identified high risk areas.
In the unlikely event that the school has to be closed Tomorrow’s Talent will inform parents and staff via email and text message.
Changes to this notice
This policy will be regularly updated in line with Public Health England (PHE) and Government advice. Last updated March 2020.